Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sam's First Day In The Snow

We are here in PA for a week visiting my mom and we were lucky enough to arrive in the middle of a snowstorm. By lucky enough I also mean that we were graced with a 17 hour trip here but that's another blog entry.

Sam just had no idea what to do with the snow other than eat it. She kept putting some in her mouth and smacking her lips. Althought it looks like we bundled her up like Ralphie from a Christmas Story I was worried that she was going to freeze so we only stayed outside for about 10 minutes. Maybe next time we'll brave sledding.


She could walk. Barely.

Tasting the snow. Again. And again. And again.

Great Uncle Mike teaching us how to make snow balls.

Sammie and Mom freezing our butts off. (I'm a Texas girl now. It's too cold up here!)









2 comments:

mamalouise said...

YEY...you are back again! Sam looks ADORABLE in her snow outfit! I love it! I haven't even put JD in the snow yet...I don't have a snow outfit so am going to have to wing it because the boy needs to play in it! Hope you guys have fun on your vacation!

Steph said...

WAAA! I LOVE Sam in her snow suit!!! It's adorably awesome!