Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 8, 2007

A Texas Hail Storm and a 17 Week Belly Shot!

On the day before Peanut's seventeenth week is set to begin the Land of the Lobos was struck by torrential rains and what CBS 11 called "golf ball sized hail" for about twenty minutes around 3:30 this afternoon. Which is the last thing we need around here. The lakes are over flowing and some of the fields or pastures are completely under water. The pictures we have show the hail to be smaller but no less painful than that of golf ball size. I found out first hand while scrambling to cover the cars with cardboard boxes.








We also have some pictures of my round and growing yet beautiful wife. This kid is starting to get big and we shoud be able to find out what kind of leg peanut has for his/her future on the soccer field. The experts claim that the little peanut is over five inches long. Not bad considering we have 162 more days to go. I think you can see the difference from last week, but you be the judge.


Until next time,




KC

4 comments:

Christina said...

First, Laura, you look beautiful. As always.

Second, I can't believe KC is actively contributing to this blog and I have asked Andrew to do so on multiple occasions to no avail. Maybe this is the inspiration he needs.

Unknown said...

I am always available to be a guest commentator. Just say the word....Eric

Jill said...

Let me just say, I am so glad KC is okay from running out into that crazy ass hail storm! If you notice, our front bedroom window is open. We took great joy in seeing KC cover the car with carboard. :) Even Claire was giggling!
Laura, you look so cute!

brooke said...

I'm thrilled I have another blog to read during the day! I love it! Laura - you look fantastic! Hope the pain subsides and you get to enjoy the beauty of being pregnant. KC - I am so impressed that your taking time to document some memories of your own.... (Ang will have a blog entry up in no time, Christina).
Keep the pictures coming... hope to see you both very soon :) xoxo