Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Over, Around, and Under

We haven't taken anymore steps that are worth mentioning. But that does not mean we aren't moving, and moving fast. But our favorite thing? Going under things, anything. We have crawled through the chairs at the car dealership when we got a new car, through Grandma's coffee table, our coffee table, the ottoman our den, and spent most of our vacation in Arizona under the chairs in the kitchen. A direct result of this - I have little to no qualms about her crawling on the floor at most places. I'm sure quite a few people at the car dealership thought I was insane for letting my 9 month old crawl around on the floor. But I am also betting those people did not have a mobile active baby who DOES NOT WANT TO BE HELD all the time. So, I guess the question really is, am I a bad mother for having very low cleanliness standards when it comes to where she crawls?

In Arizona with our Pop

At the car dealership

Our new toy that we love to crawl through
If I am reading this from an outside perspective I have to say I would be thinking "Um, bad mother? maybe not. Idiot, yes. No wonder you guys are always sick."

1 comment:

Kara said...

She looks SO BIG!! And so cute! I understand why she loves her new 'house' toy...I really like it too! Miss you so much! I'm glad you guys had a great vacation in AZ! See you soon....
xoxo