Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 6, 2008

Chewning Look-alike Meter

MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Family websites - Descendants

Ok, so this look-a-like meter is contagious. (Thanks Christina, some people are trying to work here and would appreciate if you would stop posting such fun and interesting things...)

I had to know. Based on 99.9% of reactions since the day Sam arrived she is KC's double. I have to admit, I can see it. Admitting it doesn't make me wish just a little bit that she looked like me. This website gives me a little hope that someday someone will take a look at her and say those magic words of "Wow, you can totally tell that she is yours."

And by the way - I know that I used a picture of me in my skinny, prebaby days. It's my Look-alike meter and my blog so I can do what I want! Here is where you picture me maturely sticking my tongue out at you.

1 comment:

Christina said...

When she was first born, I definitely thought she was KC's little clone, but I think she looks more and more like you every day!!