Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

281 Miles

From my front door to Auntie Kara's door. Sam and I are off on another adventure this weekend. We will be leaving Friday afternoon to drive to Houston to visit Auntie Kara. Sam has never been in the car this long so I'm not really sure why I think this is a good idea considering I am going by myself but off we go. We do have a lot of fun "girlie" things planned for the weekend, including a swim in Kara's pool (so we can show off our new swimming skills), a trip to the best Half Price Books ever (in Rice Village), some chick flicks, more shopping, and lots of yummy food.

If you happen to remember me about 2pm CST on Friday send good thoughts my way. Hopefully the traffic and weather gods will be smiling on us and our drive will go quickly!

I'll be sure to let everyone know how we do. Hopefully she will be an angel because her parents LOVE road trips!

2 comments:

brooke said...

After all the drama you guys went through w/ Punta... driving to Houston should be a breeze! Sounds like a great girls trip, have fun and safe travels! xo

Christina said...

sounds like a fun girls weekend! have a blast!!!