Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Birth Announcements

I'm not sure about other moms but finding a birth announcement that I loved was a daunting task. Almost as bad as finding bedding that I loved. Add in the post baby craziness, lack of sleep, recovery from a C-section...and did I mention the holidays...and you have a recipe for disaster. I did end up finding an announcement that I loved but it took me forever. I am not a big fan of pink and everything I came across was either ridiculously expensive (in my opinion) or pink, pink, and more pink. But for baby number 2 I am all set. If you are looking for baby announcements check out this website. These are awesome. (No Mom, I am not pregnant. Just addicted to baby blogs where I found this.)

Peanut's Birth Announcement
Image coming...Sorry, I am a little technically challenged at times...

Speaking of Birth Announcements....

We have some friends who will looking for some fabulous birth announcements by the end of the year. Sam will have quite a crowd to run around with. Our friends Amy and Matt found out that they are having a boy! She is due November 14th and we are so excited! And the exciting baby news doesn't end there...Our friends Jill and Junior are pregnant too -with TWINS! Best of all she started a blog to keep us all up to date. She is due New Years Eve. We have a lot to celebrate this year!

No comments: