Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

"Let me out! Let me out!...

Let us in! Let us in!" Clue (1985)

As a kid one of my favorite movies was Clue (yes, my parents - dad - should have shown better judgement in what we watched. Our other favorite movie Major League). If you have ever seen the movie there is a part where some of the guests are trying to get into one room and other guests are trying to get out of the same room. And they are all saying "Let us out! Let us out!" "Let us in! Let us in!" I guess you have to be there or at least have watched the movie in the last 5 years. That's what I think when I see this.


I also think "thank god we have a pack and play."

2 comments:

Jill said...

Love it! Just thought you should know that Sam was a major topic at bedtime last night. Claire wanted to know where Sam was and I had to keep telling her that Sam is night night, so you need to go night night too!

Laura said...

Ha! You should have called. Sam was up. After a few fabulous nights of sleeping the last 2 have been hell...i.e. we're sharing our bed with a 7 month old.