Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 21, 2008

Busy, Busy Weekend

Thought I would post some pictures from this weekend. Since Dad had to work we had a lot of Sam and Mom time. And Sam worked on her speed. She has become a crawling demon. I put her down and within 30 seconds she is somewhere else. I can't believe how quick she is. Only a few days ago I was worried she wouldn't crawl at all and we would go straight to walking...famous last thoughts... We also worked on climbing everything in sight (Mom and Dad's bed frame and PaPa and MeMe's fridge included), perfecting our pool skills, and cutting our 2 front teeth. The last thing on that list made for a trying weekend at times. You just feel so bad for them and there is no way for a Mom to make it feel better. Last night we didn't even eat that much dinner. And we had banana's - our favorite! Last I checked the teeth hadn't actually broken the skin yet so it may be a long night!



Hanging out in our pack and play. I love this thing! I officially take back every negative thing I ever said about the pack and play. KC, you were right. The pack and play is a wonderful thing.




Cuddling with our big dog. Just to show how much can change in a few months... When she was about a month old I put her on the dog to take her picture but was super paranoid about her spitting up on it. I took all kinds of ridiculous precautions to make sure that the dog stayed clean. This weekend she let out a big burp, which in the past would be followed up by some spit up and all I thought was "oh well, at least she only has a onesie on - minimal laundry" Not even a thought about the dog. I am pretty sure once your kid has thrown up on everything you own, including your car, things like a stuffed animal with spit up don't even faze you.


Exhibit A why everything in our house needs to be bolted to the wall. She turned to look at me as if to say "Mom, how cool is this?" I was not impressed.


Showing off some of those quick crawling skills.


Hanging out in PaPa and MeMe's pool. We were in the pool for almost 3 hours. She's little fish!


Our bathing beauty...just lounging...

1 comment:

Christina said...

Oh my gosh, I love that last picture of her lounging on the raft!
She's so cute!