Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 7, 2008

I think she's pretty cute but...


You may think there is another baby in the DFW area that is cuter than the Peanut. Of course as her mother, I would disagree with you but everyone is entitled to their own opinion (even if it is wrong). So as the mother of the cutest baby in DFW, I did something I though I would NEVER do. I entered her in a cutest baby contest. Am I crazy? Do normal mothers do these things to their child? I figure if we don't win (or make it into the top 100 - a definite possibility. There are some really cute kids in this town) I just won't tell her. What she doesn't know can't kill her self esteem later in life, right?
If you do decide Sam is worthy of your vote the photos are organized by name (She is listed under Samantha Chewning) or you can just look for her picture. To try to tame any cheating that may happen, you have to enter your email address and then confirm your vote via the email they send.

3 comments:

Christina said...

Okay, I voted. She is definitely cute, and I love that picture! I don't think you have anything to worry about, I saw a lot of uggos on that list.

Laura said...

Thanks! The prize is a trip ot Mexico and while I'm not sure we are leaving the country anytime soon (read:possibly never) the bragging rights wouldn't be bad.

Unknown said...

Too cute! I voted once already today and I will vote again tomorrow! Go Sam!