Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 29, 2008

Battaglia a Fasciatoio


Otherwise known as Battle at Changing Table. We now fight this battle on a daily basis. I curse the day I chose a changing table with a lip on the back. Her little hand fits just perfect and she can turn over in a second. I have learned a nice distraction tactic though. As soon as her butt hits the table I hand her a tube (lotion, butt cream, whatever) and she will usually occupy her self with that while I do the dirty work. Sometimes she just wants to flip over though.

She's screaming in the beginning because I had just flipped her over, off of her stomach. Funny how fast she goes from a screaming demon to happy, smiley baby. Are we in for it or what?


1 comment:

Christina said...

That's exactly what Chase does! And we don't have a lip on the changing table, so don't worry, they flip over regardless of the furniture. We do the same thing with the tube, too. It's a perfect distraction, but every now and again I have to change it up or he just throws whatever I've handed him onto the floor and we're back to square one!