Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Thinking Outside The Box

I am a linear thinker. I look at the animals below and see bath toys. And that's all. Since my mom arrived these things have been everywhere. I am pretty sure we now have one in the bath, one in the highchair, one in the pack and play, one in the car, one on the changing table, one at Grandma's, and possibly one in the bottom of my purse. She loves them. They are just the right size for her hand and they fit in her mouth. These were a present from Grandma Di when we were in the Dominican and have been a hit in the tub ever since. Who knew they would be a hit everywhere else?





Playing with Mom-Mom

And at Grandma's

In the bath

And after the bath.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Claire just said , "Aww look at Sam!"
Bath time is always a big hit! I am glad Sam found some fun toys!