Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 22, 2008

Playing Catch Up

I wanted to post some pictures from this past week before we got into birthday celebrations and other things that I am sure I will want to capture with my camera and then post online so ensure Sam will be sufficiently embarrassed in future years.


See the brush she is dragging around? It's our new favorite thing. Between the brush and the shampoo bottle I have no idea why we buy toys. Question for other parents - she loves the thing so much that some of the paint is coming off when she gnaws on it. How do I find out if the paint is toxic? I am nervous to assume that it's fine since nothing seems to be 'fine" anymore.

Future bobbing for Apples champion. This time did not result in a trophy though. It resulted in a face full of soap that she wasn't sure she liked. But we did it again. And again. And again.
Just loving on the shampoo bottle.
See Mom, I have a goatee like Dad.
"Why are you bugging me and why the heck did you bring that camera in the bathroom? Don't you know camera's have NO place in the bathroom?"

Thanking Raja Bell for getting her dog hair all over the baby blanket.
Just a cute picture I couldn't resist including

This is why I am thankful we put corner covers on the table. So Sam could chew on them. And it just occurred to me a I type this that I have no idea what they are made out of and if they are safe for a baby to chew on. Something else on the to do list.
Not only does she want to do this all the time. She thinks it is hysterical. Which of course cracks us up. So there we all are - laughing at a baby chewing on a table. Only in parenthood.

Yea! We found zwieback toast at the grocery store! And she likes it better than the biter biscuits.
First time swinger

What sane kid wants to get into their pack and play? A kid whose brush is inside. A brush that they can no longer live without. **I just realized after reading this again that he brush is n the floor next to her. So I have no clue what she wanted in the pack and pay. Oh well.


At the end of feeding time, when she is full she wants to try to feed herself. This always means an even bigger mess but she gets such a kick out of it.

1 comment:

nanseasews said...

Keep those posts and pictures coming! I can see how much Sam has changed since I was there in July! Miss you all...Love, Mom-Mom