Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 8, 2008

Uniqua, Pablo, Tyrone, Tasha, and Austin = my new BFF's

Ahhh, the Backyardigans. I apologize to anyone who thought we were BFF's. I'm sure we were but I have to drop you in place of the people that can calm a screaming child in just a few short piano notes. Or distract a fussy baby from the fact that while she may feel entitled to the remote/phone/necklace I am wearing she is not going to get it. I still love my old BFF's but you just don't have the power.

This is what the power looks like.



And now you see why they are my new best friends.
This is one of my favorite videos! And we managed to capture a milestone on video. You can tell by the look on KC's face when he realizes she is clapping for the first time!

3 comments:

Christina said...

That is the cutest video I have ever seen. Sam is so adorable bopping around and clapping and KC's expression is priceless!

mamalouise said...

"Your backyard friends, the backyardagains." I have resorted to singing that line when Jacob gets fussy (or just in general because it is catchy I must admit!)...we LOVE the backyardagains too! I am glad to know I am not the only mother out there that will allow a little television! YEY for clapping too!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the video of Sam. The look on KC's face is absolutely priceless! I was laughing out loud!

The Backyardigans ROCK at our house too!