Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 11, 2008

Seriously more teeth?

Don't I deserve a break? Sam has had a runny nose since last Wednesday. No fever, or coughing just a lot of snot. It has caused some trouble sleeping (what doesn't?) but since it didn't seem to bother her too much I figured she just had a little cold and it would pass. It hasn't so this morning my MIL took her to the doctor. She still isn't running a fever and doesn't seem fazed in the least bit - not nearly as grossed out as her mother is but I am attributing that to the fact that she doesn't have to look at it. She's fine. Saline drops and an elevated bed were prescribed. This all thrilled me. I was 99% sure they were going to say that but I wanted to make sure we weren't working on an ear infection. Good news.

Bad news - she is on the verge of 2 more teeth cutting. Like right now. Keep your fingers crossed I make it through this week. Remember the last bout of teething? I do. KC leaves for a business trip tomorrow so it will be me and Sam and her two new teeth...

See how innocent she looks here..... We don't look quite this cute at 2am.

No comments: