Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Like Father, Like Daughter

I am a lucky girl. My husband loves to clean the floors. I don't know that he loves the cleaning of the floors as much as having sparkly tile through out the house but they are pretty much one and the same if you ask me. We even have one of those mop buckets you remember seeing next to the janitor in elementary school. But the vacuum gets used the most and usually not by me.


With 2 labs we have gone through 4 vacuums in 6 years. The one we got last Christmas seems to be holding up well and may be in for the long haul. By long haul I mean over 18 months. Since birth Sam has loved the vacuum cleaner. At first it was just the white noise and a last resort when she was really fussy. There we were the happy little family of three - 2 exhausted parents and a baby in her car seat carrier next the roaring vacuuum cleaner that's propped up on the wall. But now she likes to chase it. She will get in her Around We Go and off she goes. It cracks me up every time. And lucky for KC this inspires me to use the vacuum cleaner more often. (Although in the video below it is Auntie Kara.)


Proof that Sam loves the vacuum like her dad loves the vacuum.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi! i love the video! see you in 4 weeks!!!!
Ande