Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 1, 2008

Brush 'em! Brush 'em! Brush 'em!

Is anyone else a huge Grease fan and remembers this line from the sleepover scene? Or is it just me?

When we were teething last weekend this little toothbrush was a big hit. Apparently Gerber makes a little "toothbrush" (really a rubber, thimble shaped thingy) and a baby toothpaste that you can use on their teeth and gums. Apparently it is beneficial to brush even their gums - who knew? We haven't given the toothpaste a try yet but the toothbrush is a hit! (Thanks Auntie Dev!) She looks a little ticked off in the picture but we "brushed our teeth" for a good 15 minutes.


KC doesn't have the best teeth so we are going to encourage good dental hygeine early in our house. (I am pretty sure we could have bought a nice, used car with what we have spent on his mouth.)

1 comment:

mamalouise said...

I love the thimble toothbrush! I am sure that its soothing for them and better than most things that they put in their mouth to help the ache! :) She is adorable! And yes, I feel like I know you through stalking your blog! :) Thanks for your comment a few blogs ago. :)